Deviant since Jan 4, 2012 | Premium Member 'til Hell freezes over
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a premium membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a premium membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Yes, yes, I'll be coming back soon! I haven't been able to come back as soon as I had actually wanted to, though. D: I'm so sorry. I hope you'll all be able to forgive me. ;_;
Anyway, I wanted to let you all know what's going on...
- I have been dealing with very, very severe depression. I have PTSD, that stands for "post traumatic stress disorder". Look it up if you don't know what it is because I really don't want to explain. I have been having many personal issues. I even feel suicidal quite often. I have to do what I can to wear a fake smile, to pretend to be happy even though I am anything but happy about 80-90% of the time. I feel awful all the time. I feel worthless. I feel that I do nothing right. I feel many pessimistic things about myself.
- My dad was hit by a car on May 18th of this year (2014). I have been doing the best I can to try to help him since then. I recently moved him to San Francisco, CA, to live closer to me so that I can assist him in his recovery. He will never be the same as he used to be (physically) due to the accident. I am very happy, very thankful that he lived. I feel so lucky to still have my father. I would not be the being I am without him. Right now, he is not here in California because he needs more care from Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta, GA. He's also hopefully getting his disability check very soon. For those wondering what happened, a driver who was not paying attention ran off of the road and onto the side walk and hit him. Please, people, do NOT text and drive. It's so dangerous!
- I have been very sick myself. My rheumatoid arthritis seems to be getting worse so quickly. I hate it... but I will make it, I suppose. I am sending in testing for Lyme disease soon. As sickening as it sounds, I hope it comes back positive so that I can finally get some sort of treatment and get better. They thought I had multiple sclerosis for the longest time but I highly doubt that's what it was after all this time. If it isn't either, I guess I am back to square one on trying to find out what is wrong.
- My tooth broke off. Wow. Just wow. It was the tooth on the upper right side of my mouth. It was the tooth in front of my wisdom tooth. I am glad that it wasn't visible. I did get that fixed. It was actually a VERY bad filling done by a very bad dentist down in Florida. (SO glad to be out of that damn state. -_-)
- My car was involved in a terrible hit and run accident. Of course, with my luck, no cameras were around and no one saw it. Ugh. Quite confident that it was another jerk driver of the area. It happened in Burlingame, CA. I went to NAPA Auto Parts to buy hot rod primer. I parked my car in the parking lot of a body shop (had to back in to properly park and to NOT hit anyone's car) instead of on the street due to the unavailability of parking. I actually made a video about this tragedy. (Dear Jesus. I am making the BEST face evers. LOL)
- Oh, that's right. I started vlogging. o_o Yep. Aha. Eh... =_= Why the hell not, right? Riiight? I'm so lame, I am just SO lame. I originally started vlogging to get myself a Baby Lock Ellisimo sewing and embroidery machine. I did get it! I wanted it to start my new business. Yes. There's video of that, too. Wanna see? It's kinda long, but here you go.
- That's right. I want to start a business. That's not going to be easy. But I'm doing my best. I opened a Shopify account and I plan on putting stuff from my closet in there soon. After I sell all of that, I will start dropshipping from a few companies. I also hope to sell my own creations soon, too.
- I will start making graphics for all the websites that I use as soon as I can. I might even start doing so today. I mean, I really need to. @_@
Anyway, wish me luck in everything, if you want to... thanks for reading! Have a wonderful day!
Favorite visual artistSlugbox, Gullacass, BarachanFavorite moviesNo Country For Old Men, Dark Skies.Favorite TV showsSouth Park, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.Favorite bands / musical artistsThe XX, Nine Inch Nails, Aphex Twin, Arsenal, Boards of Canada, BT, Chrome Sparks.Favorite gamesLegend of Mana, Spyro the Dragon: Year of the Dragon, Crash Bandicoot 2, Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Harvest Moon series.Favorite gaming platformPlaystation Vita.Tools of the TradeMid-2011 21.5" Apple iMac (12GB RAM), second-generation Wacom Cintiq 21UX, Smith Micro Manga Studio 5, Smith Micro Anime Studio Pro 8.Other InterestsCars, animals, hiking, kayaking, offroading, drifting. ||http://deviantshare.com|facebook|250687181730034|520d9a06860d50.76740701||
Do you use/like Picarto.TV or Livestream.com more?
Do not thank me for favorites, watches or joining your club! I WILL HIDE YOUR COMMENT IF YOU DO. I appreciate YOU for making the things for me to enjoy! Have a great day!
Also, please visit these bimonthly featured artists:
MroczniaK has a really unique style that I totally dig. She also uses traditional tools as her art medium! I think she uses Faber-Castell colored pencils to color. She's been commissioned by me a few times and I am even thinking of commissioning her again when I save up the money to do so! Please do check out her art. It's pretty amazing!
I have very recently discovered Antikuu's art! I absolutely ADORE her works. I even gave her a subscription! I hope she'll always draw and share her art with us!
Piko-ka draws super sexy monster girls in an über unique style. I haven't seen a style so different that works SO well in such a long time! It's always a great joy to view their work! Check it out!